Avanta UK have completed a turnkey refurbishment project for Advanced Dynamics who are a market leading packaging solutions company.
Back in 2014 Avanta completed a 170 square metre fire rated mezzanine floor with offices and showroom project. In the interim Advanced Dynamics has grown and invited Avanta back to tender for a further “Workspace Creation” project.
Avanta successfully tendered for and completed the following works:
Avanta Advanced Office Refurb
- Refurbished the existing reception – This included new energy efficient lighting, new ceiling, decorations and Karndean flooring
- Created a new access corridor from stud partitioning
- New modern kitchen and break out area
- Toilets were fully refurbished and modernised
- Formed a new showroom under the mezzanine for display of machinery. 2.7m high doors were supplied and fitted for the machine access.
- Created a new archive storage area
- LED lighting with PIR & Smoke detection
- Refurbished the 2013 offices with new suspended ceilings, the latest LED lighting and new decorations
- Created a new ‘mini’ showroom area from partitioning
- Formed a new glass boardroom and additional meeting office with new branding idea, Karndean, electrics etc.
- All new air handling and electrics
- Anti-slip Karndean throughout
- New office furniture and storage equipment for upstairs
Malcolm Little, Managing Director, Advanced Dynamics commented-
“You know that feeling you get when a project exceeds all expectations? Well that is what Avanta achieved for me with this project. They have transformed our working environment to budget, on time, with a friendly, helpful and courteous team on site at all times. Thanks to all at Avanta”