Avanta UK have recently completed a full refurbishment of a 30,000 square foot industrial unit for ICS Cool Energy on the popular Euroway Trading Estate in Bradford.
ICS Cool Energy is the marketleading £50m temperature control solutions specialist. For nearly 30 years’ the company has been providing heating, cooling and energy-efficient temperature control for manufacturing, people and places.
The company has out grown the current Bradford set up and needed to relocate to larger premises.
The refurbishment project involved: –
- Re-cladding the building
- New Signage
- New Windows
- New Fencing & Parking Barrier
- Warehouse Floor Painting
- Supply & installation of 82 bays of new Pallet Racking
- Supply and commissioning of 2 used Fork Lift Trucks
- 2 New large Roller Shutter Doors
- Installation of new Fire Doors
- Supply of General Warehouse Equipment – Hazardous Cabinets, Mobile Steps, Sack Carts etc.
The main element of the project was the design and installation of a purpose built two tier office mezzanine floor that incorporated an existing structure. The office block consists of:-
- Training Facility
- Open Plan Office
- Individual Offices
- Break Out Areas
- Toilets, Showers & Changing Rooms
Within the scope of this project Avanta UK were responsible for: –
Design & Space Planning
- All Electrical and Mechanical Works
- Office Partitions
- Suspended Ceilings
- Office & Breakout Furniture
Avanta commented “This was the 4th fit out project carried out by Avanta for the ICS Cool Energy as we were delighted to be awarded this contract as it is exactly what we do. The project ran smoothly and the company now has an efficient hub in the North and a superb facility for future growth.”
Customer comment “We have worked with Avanta many times over the years and they have always given a great service at competitive prices. I would personally recommend Avanta to others for this type of project.”