Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking
By allowing fork lift trucks to operate in aisles up to half the width required in conventional adjustable beam pallet racking, Avanta British manufactured Narrow Aisle Racking makes excellent use of floor space and maximises the height at which goods can be stacked.
What is Narrow Aisle Racking
Using specialised lift trucks in either ‘man-down’ or ‘man-up’ variants, narrow aisle racking is precision designed for safe, efficient load handling within the tight confines of these space-efficient aisles.
Guidance rails or wires fitted at floor level ensure precise positioning of trucks. This has the multiple benefit of improving safety, whilst minimising the incidence of accidental damage to racking as well as improving the speed and accuracy of load handling.
Narrow Aisle Racking: -
- Enables high density storage utilising floor area and roof height
- Store pallets close together by reducing aisle widths up to 50% and store high
- 100% accessibility to every pallet stored with narrow aisle trucks (both counter balance and reach trucks)
- Allows quick throughput and good stock rotation
- Damage rate reduction, narrow aisle trucks are often guided by wire or rail
Avanta Narrow Aisle Racking and in the Very Narrow Aisle Racking (VNA) form is manufactured in the UK. This means that spares and accessories are readily available for reconfiguration purposes.
For further information on our Narrow Aisle Racking Systems please contact us.