Are used in a wide range of environments and fulfil a multitude of uses. At Avanta, our wealth of experience means we can help you find the most suitable type of workbench for your needs.
We specialise in enabling our clients to achieve well designed, space efficient and durable work spaces and working environments. We can supply work benches that are included as part of a larger scale project, or as stand alone systems.
Why use Avanta for Work benches?
The type of workbench that is most suitable for you will depend on a range of factors, primarily the intended use of the bench and the area available. Our free design service and site survey for all work bench installation projects means that we fully asses your requirements which enables us to recommend the most appropriate workbench solution for your needs.
- The environment in which the workbenches will be installed. Different working environments such as heavy engineering, electronics or warehousing will require a different type of workbench.
- The intended application for your workbench. Understanding what the workbenches you require will specifically be used for ensures we are able to supply the most suitable work bench for your needs.
- The size of workbench required and the area intended for the bench to be installed. This help us to design the most space efficient solution for your premises.
- The type of worktop required, which is generally dictated by the intended use and loading requirements for the work bench such as antistatic, wipe clean, point loads, UDL etc.
- Storage options which can be placed above or below the workbench such as cupboards, shelving, louvre panels and tool panels. Our workbench systems are highly flexible which provides a huge range of storage options.
- Electrics such as sockets, data points and lighting can all be included in the design of your workbench system
- Delivery and Assembly includes a range of options from flat pack work benches delivered for self assembly, to fully installed systems ready for immediate use.
You can purchase a standard range of workbenches here.
The range of workbenches includes
Avanta UK supply a comprehensive range of assembled welded workbenches suitable for the rigorous demands of industry. Manufactured from 40x40x4mm angle iron for the medium duty and 50x50x5mm for the heavy duty range with a range of accessories to customise the workbench to suit the application.
- Under bench storage in the form of base shelves, drawers, cupboards etc.
- Worktops – steel, laminate, MDF, ESD options and many more
- Above the worksurface options include – louvre panels, upper shelves, electrics, lighting and more.
All workbenches are 840mm high as standard, however other heights are available. Colour Options – Please specify your colour choice at the time of order
Heavy Duty Assembly Workbenches
Avanta UK Ltd Assembly Workbenches – 1000KG UDL
Start with a 2m or 3m starter workbench and simply use add-on workbenches and accessories as required.
Strength & Flexibility
Framework is constructed from fabricated steel section with welded leg supports and bolt in multi-position cross rails, which can be assembled in a variety of combinations to suit individual applications.
Steel work powder coated dark grey (RAL 7031).
Each bench is supplied in flat pack form, the larger units having sectional worktops for ease of handling. Available in 2 lengths, 3 depths, and 3 worktop options.
This system offers great economic advantages over standard workbench sizes e.g. the 3000 x 1200mm workbench (opposite) is the equivalent working area of x 4 1500 x 600mm workbenches. Colour Options – Please specify your colour choice at the time of order
Cubio workbenches are robust and versatile workstations, with high load capacities and multiple storage options.
- Ergonomic reach-through handle makes low drawers easier to open without stretching
- Two 40mm thick worktops available
- Blocking mechanism as standard – only one drawer can be pulled out at a time
- High strength drawer pan accepts a wide range of dividers, adjustable on a 25mm pitch grid
- Wide range of drawer dividing accessories available
- 100kg UDL 93% extension drawer guides as standard for high load bearing capacity
- High quality locking system, optional master key system
Verso – the medium duty range of workbenches, a simple modular system offering lower list prices and quickest delivery. The bott verso range of industrial workplace, office & workshop storage equipment including drawer cabinets, storage cupboards, workbenches & mobile storage.
The verso range is manufactured using a durable welded steel construction with flush fronts, a choice of worktops and surfaces, (mfc, wisa & mpx), and a proven locking system for security. This makes the verso range suitable for the office, industrial workplace or workshop. The modular design of the verso range has enabled a reduction in product lead times with the full range available for despatch in 2-10 working days.