High Bay Pallet Racking
Avanta UK supply High Bay Racking Systems that can be fixed to both the floor and portal tied thus maximising storage capabilities where floor space is limited.
What is High Bay Pallet Racking
This pallet racking system is automatically controlled and can reach up to 40m high. Serviced by racking cranes, pallets can be placed "single deep" or "double deep". The cranes are running on a floor mounted rail and stabilised at the top of the mast by a top guide rail. Aisles are smaller than for a Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) truck stacking heights can be increased by up to a further 100%
High bay racks are used for storing large quantities of high throughput goods.
High bay racking benefits:
- Utilisation of storage space to full height
- Design of the building is around the storage requirements of the company
- Ideal for large article numbers and medium to high turnover
- Reduction in the use of conventional buildings
- Reduced construction time
- Picking from all levels of the rack and therefore excellent accessibility
- Safe operation, because there are no pedestrians in the aisles