The Avanta Hygiene wall system is used widely in food processing, cold / chill stores and clean rooms.
Controlling food processing areas is easy with the Avanta Hygiene panel systems. Temperatures within the building can be managed and most importantly the surfaces have hygiene safe coatings, which resist moisture ingress and eliminate any risk of toxic mould or bacterial growth.
Cold & Chill Store
Avanta Hygiene insulated panel systems offer temperature controlled environments from -50∞C to +60∞C. The panels are available in different thicknesses which allow for a range of temperatures to be maintained.
Avanta Hygiene insulated panel systems are fibre free and therefore provide a controlled sterile environment minimising airborne particles and micro-organisms.
Avanta have considerable and proven knowledge in these sectors, which is supported by successfully completed projects for some of the largest brand names who operate in the retail, food supply chain, confectionery, distribution and logistic sectors.
- Designed to withstand internal/external temperature differences of up to 80°C
- Suitable for cold and chill stores and food processing applications, with an internal temperature range of -50°C to +60°C
- Incorporate a panel joint that achieves excellent thermal performance and can accommodate vapour and hygiene safe seals
- Available in a range of profiles, coatings and insulation core thicknesses to meet project specific demands
- Hygiene safe, resisting moisture ingress and any risk of toxic mould and bacterial growth
- Fibre free – No threat of loose fibres into the internal environment
- Ecosafe environmentally sustainable PIR insulation core
- Have a long lifecycle durability (up to 30 years to first maintenance and up to 40 years overall life)
- Can be fully recycled at the end of their useful life through shredder plants
- Anticipated to achieve an A+ / A rating according to the 2008 Green Guide to Specification