It is a rarity if the interior of a newly acquired pre-occupied warehouse suits the exact needs of the new occupant’s distribution operation perfectly.
This type of problem requires the expertise of a warehouse interior fit-out specialist who can call on multi-trades and products to uniquely tailor the interior to suit the client’s needs.
This was the exact scenario when a regular Avanta client acquired an additional warehouse in the Midlands and required Avanta to carry out the following works in order to upgrade the facility:-
• Design, supply and installation of a wide aisle pallet racking system to accommodate 1000 pallets with appropriate upright and barrier protection
• Supply & Fit 2 Rapid Fold Exterior Grade Doors
• Replace outdated doors with new compliant fire doors
• Refurbish existing internal warehouse doors
• Painting of steelwork, drainpipes, roof panels & roof webbing
• The servicing of 4x existing roller shutter doors
• Over 1500 square metres of warehouse floor painting using primer, a self-smoothing polyurethane floor with top coat seal
And Now To the Offices……And…Facilities…
Behind every successful warehouse operation is an office environment supporting and sometimes driving the operation. In this area we: –
• Stripped out offices
• Redecorated offices, toilets & canteen
• Carpet & Vinyl throughout
• Stripped out the canteen kitchen and fitted new units
• Stripped out existing toilets and replaced cubicles, toilets, urinals, sinks, taps & sanitary ware etc. and replace with a modern DDA compliant version
• Other works included the supply and installation of a new Office DDA compliant staircase, decorations to reception, exterior tiling works
This type of project really does show that Avanta UK can offer so much more than the simple supply of storage equipment. We can provide a full turnkey project to help future proof your business.