Job Title – Project Coordinator
Full Time Permanent (Subject to satisfactory completion of 6 month probationary period)
Package – Competitive Remuneration
Benefits – Company Car, Smart Phone, Free Parking
Location – Based in Leeds but expected to travel to sites within the UK
Reporting to Contracts Manager
Avanta UK Ltd is one of the UK’s market leading providers of B2B storage equipment & mezzanine floor projects.
Further details www.avantauk.com
To oversee and coordinate own workload of multiple storage equipment and mezzanine floor projects to time and budget achieving a high level of customer satisfaction and maintaining / increasing estimated profit margins.
• Purchasing Labour, materials and services in a coordinated project focused and cost conscious manner
• Read, interpret, understand and be able to produce project drawings in Autocad
• Customer and company focussed, achieving the desired results for the customer and the company
• Liaising with customers on site, via phone and email
• Working closely with the sales team especially on handover of projects from Sales to Contracts
• Management of Subcontractors in accordance with CHAS, SafeContractor, Constructionline etc.
• Proactive positive / can do attitude
• High level of problem solving required
• Good communicator
• Good level of numeracy and literacy
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Team working
• Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
• Proficient in Autocad, Microsoft Office Applications
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Ability to work away from home from time to time to suit the needs of the business
• Experience of storage equipment and mezzanine floor installations is ESSENTIAL.
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org